Friday, April 30, 2010

Deadlines...

I have a deadline for the Rural Jardin quilt I am making...it's three weeks away but they are three very full weeks so I have been desperately working on it every spare moment.

Unfortunately it is not going well..there has been much unpicking in this household.

Unfortunately, also I have three sick little boys.

Which leads me to this picture...



Me trying to unpick some quilting whilst my baby does his impression of a baby koala. (don't worry I gave up and gave him a cuddle..after I finished that line of sewing, of course! :-))

Here's hoping for a better quilting day today...though at the moment that same baby koala is curled in my lap as I type, so might not happen!

1 comment:

  1. Your photo made me laugh! If I try to get down on the floor to baste or lay out a quilt, I get tackled by puppies who think it is game! Funny to see little humans doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete