Monday, June 28, 2010

Colour makes me happy...


My new cushions on my new red couch!(the couch came home with my hubby as a complete surprise...) The cushions were a bit of a surprise for both of us as I went to Spotlight for a tablecloth.... :-)


My gorgeous girl's hyacinth sprouting out of it's glass jar...aren't those tentacle type roots amazing...and just a wee bit creepy?? Oh and there's some glorious wool in the background- it was bought to be a scarf but I don't knit well and I just like the look of it piled up there!


And some gorgeous blue and green colours (oh, and pink)of the fabrical type..yep I know that's not a word, but it should be!
Hope you're enjoying the colours in your day!

1 comment:

  1. scrumdillygorgeous colours!!....love that soft winter light coming through the window too :)
    lzi xox

    ReplyDelete