Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Ornament Swaps

I'm sorry I've been missing in action lately. The lead up to this Christmas has been very busy and the to-do list is still a mile long...sigh...
But enough of my whinging, I just wanted to drop in and show you some lovely ornaments I received in the mail. Firstly this gorgeous little owl from my friend Kay (who unfortunately is still waiting for one to arrive from me. Promise it will go in the mail Monday!)
And this lovely little stocking from Sue..

And my friend Vanessa sent me this great link for a pattern for this ornament, so I thought I would give it a go.It's super easy and could be embellished in so many different ways.
Well, I hope you're having a good week. I better get off this 'puter and go and clean up from a 40th birthday party that we had here today. It's days like this I could do with two dishwashers!

2 comments:

  1. I love the ornaments Sue and Kay sent you, so beautiful! You have done a great job with the tree ornament pattern too. I haven't tried it yet. Maybe today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl! Do you have a pattern for that one? And, more important, could someone who usually only sews buttons on things make it, do you think?

    ReplyDelete