Saturday, October 1, 2011

What do you have on your ironing board??

I have one finished Murray Cod costume! Yay!



My daughter is off to a do a play for other for kids and this is one of the costumes for a play that her class is performing.

It was an absolute shocker to sew..it has craft foam as it's "insides" which wanted to stretch and stick in the sewing machine etc etc. So this view..from a distance, is it's best side. Close up it's full of puckers etc etc.

But I kind of like his cheeky face...


(In case you're wondering how the kid wears it, their face is in the fish's mouth. I would have a munchkin demonstrate but they are all tucked up in bed.)

I'm glad to have one of these costumes ticked off the list. I have to just figure out how to make a frog head now and finish off a Jewel Beetle's legs. (Now there's a sentence I can't imagine I will ever say again!) :-)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good, I just found the answer to the question I just asked you on Facebook....about how the person wears it...
    Great job, you are so creative :)

    ReplyDelete