Thursday, November 3, 2011

The last two weeks...

In my last two weeks I have..
1. Travelled to Adelaide, seen the sights, marvelled at the creativity of 11 year olds at their presentation,slept very little due to not being used to city noises any more.
2. Battled a flu
3. Did a week's household tasks in a slap dash fashion in two days.
4. Battled a flu
5. Headed off to my annual quilt weekend. Laughed, sewed, realised my fabric choice was completely wrong (will show photos later), ate too much heavenly slice.
6. Battled the flu
7. Did the paperwork for the BAS (tax)- boy I hate that job.
8. Battled the flu
9. Spent hours surrounded by samples of carpet/vinyl/laminex/tiles as I try to plan colour schemes for my hubby's new work
10. Battled the flu

Hope to be back later to show photos of lots of the above..not the flu bit obviously (and probably not the tax also), but I first must wean myself off various pharmaceutical agents and catch up on a lot of jobs.

Until then have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. hope your over the flu now.......sometimes it just HANGS on too hard.........

    ReplyDelete