Saturday, June 9, 2012

Due to technical difficulties...

Hi all! Still trying to figure out the home computer situation but meanwhile I will do my best on the IPad and see how I go! Expect lots of typos, as I miss my full sized keyboard. Well the last months have passed in a blur as we finished building hubby's new work, then moved..amid chaos and tardy tradesmen...and then have suffered through the settling in, fighting with Telstra,organizing ourselves period. My only sewing through this time is a couple of bee blocks for the Travelling Circles Bee. Here are two photos out of the three blocks I made lately..forgot to photograph one before I sent it, oops! Yo Yo's made in Pez Prints! Dresden plate blocks..each one has a different colour of the rainbow for the centre..will look great! And since there was Mother's Day since I last posted, here is my breakfast that my kidlets made! The other excitement around here was that there was an earthquake last night. Unheard of in our area, the last one occurring in the 1960's. It was an interesting experience-we initially thought it was a jet flying down low. Have a great week! I'm off the the Quilt and Craft Show with Gorgeous Girl again..yay! (Unfortunately this post appears to have no formatting..not sure why?)

No comments:

Post a Comment