Monday, January 14, 2013

Joining in...

she can quilt
I am joining in with this finish-a-long, hoping it will give me the boost to get some things finally finished! During this first quarter I would like to : 1. Finish my Twister quilt...
2.Finish my Travelling Circle Bee Quilt
3. And turn this pile of fabric into a low-volume eye-spy quilt for a new niece or nephew due to arrive in April
I think this might be me being a little optimistic as it isn't really quilting weather here in Australia. We've had a run of 43 degree days (109 F) so all you feel like doing is laying on the couch, with a cold beverage, watching the Australian Open! Last night I also joined Weight Watchers Online, so obviously I'm in a "joining" kind of mood! :-) Wish me luck with both..I'll need it! Be back soon to show you some lovely things I received for Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. I do like the projects on your todo list. I. Really like the idea of a low volume baby quilt, I think they look more snuggly that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get a piece of yardage and I can make a twister quilt.......I got the ruler at Christmas..........

    ReplyDelete