Sunday, April 14, 2013

Finish-a-Long - Quarter 2

Well, I managed to finish one of my list of three things for the first quarter..one!!Pathetic effort, really!;-)

So here's my list for the 2nd Quarter...

1. Baby Quilt...still needs borders and to be quilted and bound


2. Spiked Wheel Quilt..still needs borders and to be quilted and bound..


3. Flannel Quilt from Material Obsession. It's currently only cut out but here's a photo of it when finished (as I haven't had a chance to take a picture of my hexagons)


4. My London Calling Quilt. Needs to be quilted and bound


5. This Dragonfly Writing Compendium, which I am going to change into a Quilt Block Keeper.


6. Figure out these blocks and join them together somehow...

So, it's a pretty ambitious list...probably a little unrealistic, but I figure I may as well aim high! *smile*

2 comments:

  1. Nice projects...love that last block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've certainly set yourself a target there. Lots of really nice projects though.

    ReplyDelete