Thursday, August 29, 2013

And there goes another week!

What a week! After battling a yuck flu thingo myself for the last 2 weeks, little J then started a gastro bug on Sunday night which has just persisted and persisted. It has meant a lot of time sitting on the couch watching kid's shows - as he wanted me nearby most of the time. (Personally I think Postman Pat should consider a new career with the amount of parcels he misplaces!!)So ignoring the housework and washing, I did a fair bit of crocheting on my first ever blanket...
I also did a wee bit of online shopping..
( a new mixing bowl and a leadlight star from Etsy)
And of course there was some fabric! Hopefully, in the next couple of days, I will get to work with these fabrics to make a present for a special person...

Today was a day of beautiful sunshine here, so hopefully with a bit of warmer weather we will get back to a healthier household
And I can get onto that pile of washing...sigh....
Hope you're having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're all feeling better soon. Not nice being sick, but it is nice to spend some time on the couch together. I'm sure it will help his recovery.......all that washing will still be there. Nice bit of shopping done too.

    ReplyDelete