Monday, October 7, 2013

2013 Finish-A-Long Q3 - A Finish!


Well, I actually got one of the things on my list finished. Woo hoo!
This top...
Is now quilted and bound!!
Sorry about the quality of the photo but I wanted to make the deadline! I will take better pictures in sunlight tomorrow.

I also wanted to show you a couple of things that made me smile in the last couple of weeks. I got this artwork painted for Gorgeous Girl for her birthday....
I sent the artist photos of our girl and her two furry friends and she incorporated them into the painting...

And a couple of months ago on the Sweetwater Blog they asked for addresses to incorporate into their new line of fabric, Road 15. I left mine in the comments and was kind of tickled to see my address on fabric! I won't point it out but believe me, it's there!

Now I will have to make a quilt with a big arrow pointing to my address! :-)

Hope you are having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. I found it :) Amazed that I remembered...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...meant to say that I found your address, that is :)

    ReplyDelete