Monday, April 20, 2015

Stripology Ruler

So I took the plunge and bought one of the Stripology Rulers I had seen on various blogs. It's no small investment (around $80) but boy, it makes cutting strips faster!

For those who haven't seen them, here's some photos...

So, basically you can line it up on a piece of fabric and do multiple cuts at a time..which is great!

I decided to give it a trial run and I cut the sashing and borders for the cat blocks I started earlier.

And now I have a finished quilt top. It's pretty bright, but since it's for my 8 year old niece, hopefully she will think it's ok!

Now to piece some backing and off it goes to the quilter.

Hope you're having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. What super quilt! Lively and exuberant. I've seen that ruler but wondered if it was worth the expense.

    ReplyDelete