Friday, August 14, 2015

And it was going so well...

I was having a lovely time working on a new crochet blanket (waiting for wool to finish the other one), when I realized my rectangular blanket had become a bit of a trapezium. Somehow I was picking up an extra stitch (treble?) each row.
So now back to here...

Seriously missing the days when I would make a mistake with my knitting/crochet and I would show Mum, head to bed, and wake up to find it magically fixed! 

Love that woman! And wish she lived next door...

Have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, what a pain. At least you realised before you got too far along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was I denial for a while but finally count my stitches and bit the bullet to undo.

      Delete
  2. That's a nuisance but fixable. I of course would have powered on and hoped nobody would notice. Probably explains why I don't crochet any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was tempting, but I knew I would never like the finished project!

      Delete